New water fountain

Posted almost 2 years ago by T Jones

Post a topic
Un Answered
T
T Jones

I saw the new app friendly water bowl. I have the previous one, ever sweet 3. Has anyone gotten the new one? Are there any differences besides Bluetooth?

0 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
B

Benjamin posted 21 days ago

Je suis content que ca marche pour vous Didier, mais j'ai eu de longues discussions avec support qui ont confirme la situation (et m'ont rembourse la fontaine). Je recois des centaines d'alertes par jour que le 'YumShare Dual-hopper with Camera' a detecte un chat, donc c'eat pas un probleme d'alertes avec l'application. La lumiere a change de couleur donc ce n'est pas un probleme de detection non plus. Je ne peux voir que la fontaine est vide qu'en cliquant la fontaine et reloadant l'application. Applications et firmware sont a jour. Android + iPad.

0 Votes

D

Didier posted 22 days ago

Benjamin je pense que tu doit avoir un soucis, perso j’ai l’eversweet pro 3 (uvc) et il est arrivé deux fois qu’il n’y ai plus d’eau et j’ai reçu une notification comme quoi je devais venir remplir au plus vite. Hésite pas à contacter le SAV par mail à support@petkit.com et ils vont voir avec toi pourquoi ça bug. 

Ou peut-être qu’il faut un "main device" comme un distributeur de croquettes ou des toilettes, il me semble qu’il y’a une histoire de connexion entre eux. 

0 Votes

D

Didier posted 22 days ago

Benjamin je pense que tu doit avoir un soucis, perso j’ai l’eversweet pro 3 (uvc) et il est arrivé deux fois qu’il n’y ai plus d’eau et j’ai reçu une notification comme quoi je devais venir remplir au plus vite. Hésite pas à contacter le SAV par mail à support@petkit.com et ils vont voir avec toi pourquoi ça bug. 

Ou peut-être qu’il faut un "main device" comme un distributeur de croquettes ou des toilettes, il me semble qu’il y’a une histoire de connexion entre eux. 

0 Votes

B

Benjamin posted 22 days ago

"On the other hand, all fountains notify when there is no more water and the pump stops."

FALSE. They claim they do (Eversweet Pro) but they don't. Only if yo go into the app and refresh, which means they could push a fix if they wanted, but they don't. This defeats the purpose of having a "smart" water fountain. 

0 Votes

D

Didier posted about 1 month ago

To my knowledge they have no fountain that is able to indicate the amount of water remaining and/or consume by the animal, even their last fountain the eversweet max just detects the presence of the animal and its time to drink. On the other hand, all fountains notify when there is no more water and the pump stops.

0 Votes

B

Benjamin posted 5 months ago

Actually... what is the "new app friendly water bowl"? The EVERSWEET 5 is at least two years old and not wireless.

0 Votes

B

Benjamin posted 5 months ago

... That's nuts. Only the EVERSWEET 3 PRO is on the web site and Amazon, the EVERSWEET 5 MINI is listed on some third-party web sited and advertising "you can monitor the remaining water level and filter status in the app."
Is it true?

0 Votes

L

Laurie.puisset posted about 1 year ago

Does the app give the water level in the Eversweet 3 pro ? And in the Eversweet solo 2 ? Is there a notification when there is no more water ? 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment