Pura Max: Need more functions for the light

Posted over 1 year ago by Mint-Mint Kaa

Post a topic
M
Mint-Mint Kaa

My Pura Max feature requests are need more functions mode for the light.

ex.

mode1: auto turn on-off when cat use the machine. (if can set interval time will be better)

mode 2: can turn on and off when needs (because I need to clean my machine and need the light turn on all time while I clean machine)

Best Regards.

9 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
J

JFM posted 22 days ago

A year already and still no automatic function for the pura max light to work. It is kind of sad. I can deal with the sloppy petkit app but this lighting stuff is just abandoned, sad for a 600€ machine that also has basic design flaws, talking about the pee leaks if the cat pees close to the borders of the mat, the pura max is just small in my opinion. sorry for the offtopic here.

TLDR; Sad! many things to improve for this to be really worth the price!

0 Votes

J

JFM posted 22 days ago

A year already and still no automatic function for the pura max light to work. It is kind of sad. I can deal with the sloppy petkit app but this lighting stuff is just abandoned, sad for a 600€ machine that also has basic design flaws, talking about the pee leaks if the cat pees close to the borders of the mat, the pura max is just small in my opinion. sorry for the offtopic here.

TLDR; Sad! many things to improve for this to be really worth the price!

0 Votes

B

Balajti-Bucin Ioan posted 2 months ago

after 1 year, this simple 10 minute implementation has still not been added... the same way when the deodorizing starts after the cat leaves, you you should be ablet to set the light to start when the cat enters and stop it when it leaves...

I just bought the PuraMax with the light kit and can't believe this simple yet useful functionality has not been added.

1 Votes

c

ciprianmp posted 12 months ago

I found the odor and light commands in PuraMax menu, down below. So please disregard my previous comment about not finding them.

Right now, I second @mintmintkaa request for an automatic functioning of the light based on usage of the box.

2 Votes

c

ciprianmp posted almost 1 year ago

Or at least leave the Smart Spray functions available when connected to the MAX. After connected, all I can see is level of the spray and all I can do is reset that level. Where the manual odor and light on/off commands went?

I wish to see the light automatically on and off for when my cat is in the box (I was the magnetic sandproof door, so it's completely dark inside all the time!) and the spray automatically triggered by the litter box after each use. 

2 Votes

M

Marin Pette posted almost 1 year ago

I agree with Mint too

1 Votes

J

Jose Francisco Dominguez Leon posted about 1 year ago

Yes I agree with Mint, our cat needs light when he goes to the sand box

2 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment