Interactive Widgets Support

Posted 8 months ago by Moises Willis

Post a topic
M
Moises Willis

• Hi PETKIT Team,

I trust this message finds you well. I am reaching out as a dedicated and satisfied user of your innovative smart cat automatic feeder. The products and services you have developed have been transformative in streamlining pet care, and for this, I am truly grateful.

I have been appreciating the widget displaying the next feeding time; it’s a handy feature. However, I am writing to propose an enhancement to this widget, making it interactive to allow direct feeding from the widget itself and receive a notification once the feeding is completed.

Proposed Enhancement:

• Interactive Feeding Widget:
  • Enable users to trigger feedings directly from the widget.
  • Provide confirmation notifications post-feeding, ensuring peace of mind regarding the feeding status.

Integrating such an interactive feature would accentuate user experience by offering instantaneous feeding access and immediate status confirmation, making pet care more effortless and precise.

I am eager to hear your thoughts on this proposal and whether it aligns with your developmental roadmap. Thank you for your commitment to advancing pet care solutions, and I look forward to the continual evolution of PETKIT products!

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment