Pura Max - Reduce time of open waste bin cover

Posted 2 months ago by Andre von der Embse

Post a topic
A
Andre von der Embse

Regarding the Pura MAX I would like to make a suggestion for improvement. 

My cats are not big fans of any odour in general so I´m not able to use the Pura Airspray. 
I´m using the odour Eliminator N50 instead and it works quite good, but it is smelling a little bit, too. 
Furthermore these odour Regarding the Pura MAX I would like to make a suggestion for improvement. 

My cats are not big fans of any odour so I´m not able to use the Pura Airspray. 
I´m using the odour Eliminator N50 instead and they are working quite good, but they are smelling a little bit, too. 
Furthermore these odour eliminator is a chemical product and I´m a big fan of sustainability!

After the Pura Max is starting a cleaning cycle the cover of the waste bin is moving up. Now the odour can leak through. After the cleaning cycle is finished the cover closes the waste bin again. 

I observed the cleaning cycle and the time window ,where the waste is able to fall into the waste bin, is rather small - only a few seconds. Maybe the cover has no need to open immediately with the start of the cleaning cycle and the cover can close earlier bevor the whole cleaning cycle is finished.

If I’m using deep cleaning and advanced adsorption the device is running r.a. a minuteto end up one cleaning cycle. This is a long time with an open waste bin cover and a lot of odour to deal with! 

Is it possible to reduce the opening time of the cover? 

Thanks in advance!

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment