Can I add the spray to my Puramax N50?

Posted about 2 months ago by Carola Clavo

Post a topic
Answered
C
Carola Clavo

Hi, I purchased the N50 version because it arrived earlier but now I think the spray would be nice since it has a light. But I think it cannot be added to my Puramax. It is a bit confusing to know the differences between models. 

Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!

0 Votes

D

Didier posted about 1 month ago Best Answer

Hello! If you have the pura max you had to receive with the pura air smart spray, right?

If it was not included you can buy it, it is installed in the cylinder on the left (you have the circle that can be removed) as long as the N50 puts it in the waste bin when you open the drawer on the orange part you have a place provided for this purpose to put it.

I strongly advise you to use both, they work in synergy.

On the other hand, yes, it makes light but well, it's up to you to turn it on, there is no detector so that when the cat comes in it turns on. Personally, I bought on temu a small led lamp with motion detector that I glued to the ceiling of the box.

1 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
D

Didier posted about 1 month ago

¡De nada tío! Glad you found a solution! 

0 Votes

C

Carola Clavo posted about 1 month ago

Yes I found out I needed a different holder and ordered one and also the deodorizer. It is working well! Thank you!

1 Votes

D

Didier posted about 1 month ago Answer

Hello! If you have the pura max you had to receive with the pura air smart spray, right?

If it was not included you can buy it, it is installed in the cylinder on the left (you have the circle that can be removed) as long as the N50 puts it in the waste bin when you open the drawer on the orange part you have a place provided for this purpose to put it.

I strongly advise you to use both, they work in synergy.

On the other hand, yes, it makes light but well, it's up to you to turn it on, there is no detector so that when the cat comes in it turns on. Personally, I bought on temu a small led lamp with motion detector that I glued to the ceiling of the box.

1 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment