Allow multiple users for single home

Posted 2 months by wuttatroll@gmail.com

Post a topic
w
wuttatroll@gmail.com

Allow multiple accounts to join the same home or allow the single account to share access with another account.

When I am logged in and someone else logs into the same account, I am automatically signed out. This is inconvenient. We both want access at the same time.

7 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
trisk

trisk posted 5 days

Joe, are you clicking on the gear at the top corner? That should open the main settings menu. When I scroll down to General settings it is directly below the Litter type option for me.

0 Votes

D

Dominik posted 5 days

I’d like to add as well that sharing the device is useless without push notifications.

Especially the message „waste container is full“ is crucial for everyone to get.

1 Votes

J

Joe Howell posted 8 days

I just got a device from them today and I am not able to share the device. When clicking on the gear icon, there is no choice for device sharing. I am on an android phone.

0 Votes

w

wuttatroll@gmail.com posted about 1 month

That said, important follow up feature request:

Allow multiple users to receive notifications : PETKIT

1 Votes

w

wuttatroll@gmail.com posted about 1 month

Hi, thanks. Yes I saw this feature. I'll try to use it.

I discovered that the other user will not be able to receive notifications from the device however. I hope it will be fixed in the recent update.

This is addendum is probably really important otherwise the shared users have no idea. The notifications are extremely helpful.

0 Votes

trisk

trisk posted 2 months

You can share access to a device with another user. Select the device in the app and click the gear icon top right to access the settings menu, then select "Device sharing" and enter the username.

I discovered that the other user will not be able to receive notifications from the device however. I hope it will be fixed in the recent update.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment