Mobile notifications for low water

Posted over 1 year ago by Keegan Trundy

Post a topic
K
Keegan Trundy

The app currently has the ability to show the working status of the EVERSWEET 3 PRO water fountain, specifically when connected to WiFi through a base device such as the solo feeder. I would like to be able to receive a push notification when the fountain stops pumping water due to low water, similar to how the feeder can send a notification when food is low.

17 Votes

14 Comments

Sorted by
B

Benjamin posted 5 months ago

I'm shocked to find this thread. I even submitted a support ticket two weeks ago because I assumed that basic and essential feature, and the agent tried to help me troubleshoot as the app was supposed to notify me of low water. They even sent me a new fountain as mine was deemed defective. Wtf

1 Votes

K

Kris posted 6 months ago

Yeah I regret not returning mine in time. Might as well have purchased the cheaper, non-smart model. I haven't even checked the water fountain in the app since trying to figure out how to make notifications work months ago. Completely useless feature.

1 Votes

T

Tom Parker posted 6 months ago

The fact there's no notification on the eversweet pro 3 apart from a led I've started a return in this,  it's not worth the money without that feature.

2 Votes

N

Nick Baccala posted 6 months ago

silly that this still has not been addressed.

3 Votes

K

Kelly Martinez posted 8 months ago

Knowing that my pet is out of water is critical.  Why isn't there a notification to mu phone like with the feeder?  It is negligent.

4 Votes

P

Philipp H. posted 8 months ago

Im pretty shocked that there are no push notifications, i only notice low Water when i walk by and its idle or when i manually check the App. This is Not what i expect for a Water Bowl with such a price.

Please Update!

3 Votes

D

Dr. Tobias Kruft posted 8 months ago

Why does it still not have a notification function? Thats one of the main reasons why I bought the version with the app integration...?!

6 Votes

K

Kris posted 9 months ago

Agreed, I had assumed the Eversweet 3 Pro would have this notification functionality after I upgraded from our non-app integrated Eversweet 2. I cannot be that hard to send a push notification to the phone. I can already see it in the app that the water is low in the status of the device.

7 Votes

T

Tim posted about 1 year ago

This is a must, how does it not have such an important and simple feature already. I was under the impression it already had this but I learnt the hard way with the dog sitting at the bowl barking because it had unknowingly run out of water. With no window for water level it really needs the ability of a notification as soon as possible

8 Votes

L

Laurie.puisset posted about 1 year ago

I also vote YES for notification when there is no more water ! 

Does the app still give at least the water level in the Eversweet 3 pro ? And in the Eversweet solo 2 ? Thanks 

10 Votes

D

Daniele Nigro posted about 1 year ago

I might say it is pretty idiotic for this device not to have the feature already. 

Cat litter obsesses you with the time your cat takes a s* but you’re NOT allowed to be notified when your cat is dying of thirst. 

Can one be dumber?

7 Votes

S

Samantha melendez posted over 1 year ago

Yes please this would be the best update. I have reminders to clean and refill the water every two weeks. This matches my cats water intake pretty consistently but every now and then she finishes the water early. If it wasn’t for my cat being so smart and drawing my attention to it I wouldn’t notice if water has run out earlier than the 2 week span.

7 Votes

N

Natpavin Rattanaviang posted over 1 year ago

+1

the color status isn't enough because everyone focus on it's working or not working and filter has expire

if they make alert when low water it make sense to do

8 Votes

D

Daniella Pratt posted over 1 year ago

I agree. With the last update, I can see when the water is empty, but it doesn't also send my phone a notification. That would be a very good addition. 

11 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment