Eversweet MAX water fountain stopped syncing

Posted about 1 month ago by Benjamin

Post a topic
Un Solved
B
Benjamin

I have several products from this company that work perfectly (the feeders with and without camera) but their cat water fountains have been nothing short of a nightmare. And after just five months, this last one completely stopped syncing with the app. It worked fine before. Notifications for low water even had started appearing out of nowhere one or two months in! I spent several frustrating days trying to reconnect it, and even after finally getting it into the app, it still won't sync data properly.

Customer support was no help at all. Despite the fountain being well under their supposed warranty, they insist I make a video of the issue - whatever do they expect me to film?! I sent a dozen screenshots of the app. There is literally nothing to film. After endless back-and-forth emails, they let me return it but I  have to pay a fee or cover shipping. 

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
B

Benjamin posted 28 days ago

0 Votes

B

And after two weeks into the ticket they are literally asking me to make videos of "of the fountain when clicking the physical button to see if it turns on or not. You can also send us a video of you turning on the fountain on the app an showing if the fountain turns on or not" which this was never the issue at all. The damn thing stopped syncing - and that's the title of my ticket. I don't know how many cell phones and hands I would need to film myself using the app then film the unit not turning on, but that was never the issue with my unit. Support is just TROLLING at this point. 

0 Votes

B

They closed my ticket with no explanation or reply other than a canned response.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment